Adolescence to Elegance


It was a pleasant Friday evening. Alone at home, I was waiting for him. With a myriad of thoughts, whether he really loves me? Will we end up marrying each other? What will he think about me? No matter what, a minute spent in his company is worth a life time. The ring of the door bell shattered the ceaseless thought mesh.

I could feel the surge in me. The pulse rate shooting all time highs, I opened the door knowing that, that wasn’t going to be the day’s high, because I knew there was more to come.

Just after he entered, I locked the door behind. It was a sign that we were on something private, and the rest of the world doesn’t bother us. He came near me, his hands around my waist his eyes meeting mine with less than an inch gap between our lips. He said, “I love you”, all I could reply was, “Forever sweetheart”.

There wasn’t anymore waiting, I filled the gap. I felt like fainting, the first kiss of an adolescent, with the hallucination of love. It felt like an eternity, and I wished ‘Let the eternity continue’. Feeling his warmth, I realized that there was more to eternity...

22 DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE MORE???:

Unknown said...

wish the blog made me sit for some more time. i mean a lengthier one........curious bout the nxt one.........

Elvia said...

@kitty
Keep reading my blog u ll find out :-)

@Naresh
I dunno how good the next ones are anyway, I ll try my best to keep u satisfied.

Both of u thanks for commenting, keep coming back :-)

Vishnureddy said...

wow awesum-ness directed

Elvia said...

Thanks :PPP

Anonymous said...

hi miss elvia,i hav a doubt whether all those things really happened in your life....if true dont you ashame of quoting all those things as a blog.do you think everyone enjoys it...by your well-wisher.....

Unknown said...

you told that you were the topper during your school days. whether it remains the same even in your college????????????????dont those hectic things happened in your life diverted you from the studies??????????????????????????????????

Elvia said...

@Anonymous
Thanks for caring about my welfare. I am not ashamed and I haven done anything remorseful either.

@rose
You learn that in course of the blog. "Work while u work, play while u play"

Anonymous said...

wont you care about your parents???
if your parents came to know about this matter think of the situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont you think that you were spoiling the faith of your parents in you????????????????

Elvia said...

Mom is that u?? I appreciate that u comment me than yelling in the phone :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry, i am not your mom. If i had a daughter like you I never dare to kill her.

Elvia said...

Yes mom u love me soo much and it's obvious that u ll 'never dare to kill me' :p

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!!
Thanks neways

<3

Elvia said...

@anonymous

Thanks for?

Nithish Dharmakkan said...

Aaah!!!...

Elvia said...

Ohhhhh yyyyyyy?

Anonymous said...

i mean thanks for the b*ll$heet

jibak said...

Nice post.....quite daring though....

Prozac said...

your blog has jus kept me engrossed..waitin for the next one...keep up the gud work..SENIOR:):)Hope u arent from anna univ..:)

Elvia said...

@Prozac

Thanks :)

open minded said...

@elvia
dnt care abt ny of these dushebags.. it ws brilliant.. i wish it spaned fr me than a page :)

@ who ever anonymous is..
what is there to be ashamed of..
i just dnt get ur point..
there are n number of romantic novels
which are best sellers of all time
wat u call those authors ??
perverts ??.. get a life mam..
every one has th right to express there feelings.. :)
( no offence :) )

ALostGirl said...

that was quite interesting..i just started readin ur blog.

ALostGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
|  Confessions of A College Gal. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger